Lawn Pest Control In Grand Prairie, TX
The Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex is home to many cityscapes, including the fifteenth largest suburb in Texas: Grand Prairie. This unassuming commuter location is home to over 175,000 residents and is often referred to by the common nickname ‘G.P.’ Grand Prairie is the ideal bedroom community, only a few miles away from the major cities of Dallas, Cedar Hill, Midlothian, and Mansfield. Whether you’re a young professional or a visiting ‘snow birder,’ Grand Prairie offers a little something for everyone.
If there’s one thing Grand Prairie homeowners love, it’s green lawns and lush gardens. What they don’t love, however, is the onslaught of pest activity that makes it harder than ever to maintain a thriving property. Pests like ants, webworms, and wildlife creatures create havoc in your lawn and landscaping. Given enough time, they could start to significantly impact your grasses, your bushes, and even your trees.
That’s where Trees Hurt Too Inc. steps in. After years of experience in the pest control and lawn management business, we combined our passion with our profession to provide powerful lawn solutions for struggling homes in Grand Prairie. Protect your residential or commercial property right away by calling Trees Hurt Too Inc. at your earliest convenience.
Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Or Professional Lawn Care; Which Is Better For Your Grand Prairie Lawn?
The health of your lawn is intrinsically linked to the health of your home. Any pest infestation has the potential to limit your family’s wellbeing, as well as the health and happiness of ornamental plants and trees. You need a qualified pest control service to make a difference around your Grand Prairie property tangibly.
At Trees Hurt Too Inc., we offer a unique lineup of pest control services tailored for lawn, garden, and landscaping health with:
- Responses to service requests within 24 hours
- 100% satisfaction guarantees for all customers
- On-site inspections from qualified pest control pros
- Free quotes for Grand Prairie property owners
- Pro Shield Program opportunities
- Pet and family-friendly products to alleviate pest pressure
Don’t wait for lawn pest needs to become dire. Reach out to Trees Hurt Too Inc. to book an initial home inspection or submit an online contact form to discuss residential or commercial pest control services.
The Best Way To Get Rid Of Fire Ants From Your Grand Prairie Property
Fire ants are far more than just a lawn nuisance. In fact, these tiny pests can pack quite a punch on people and animals alike. The venom in a fire ant sting is extremely painful and is often described as ‘fire’ moving through your body. Stings remain visible for several days, and may appear to be large, raised welts on the skin.
The best possible way to get rid of fire ants around Grand Prairie is to rely on the comprehensive pest control treatments of Trees Hurt Too Inc. After almost 25 years in the business, we have the tips, tools, and tricks of the trade – guaranteed. Submit an online contact form to get connected with a pro now.
How Lawn Maintenance Can Keep Pests Off Your Property In Grand Prairie
Lawn maintenance isn’t just great for your plants but pest control as well. When you secure a pest control plan with Trees Hurt Too Inc, you can expect:
- Consistent updates about the health and wellness of your plants
- Recommendations and advice for future landscaping
- Available lawn care and tree care options
Secure your lawn with the best of the best at Trees Hurt Too Inc. We’re ready to learn how we can help you more.
Grand Prairie's Complete Guide To Tree And Shrub Care
Maintaining trees and shrubs is one thing, but caring for them after a pest infestation is quite another. Some of the most common infestation pests in the Grand Prairie area include chinch bugs, webworms, grubs, and beetles. Once these pests have established themselves in grasses or trees, they can become extremely difficult to remove without help. Lawn pests can consume vegetation, chew on leaves, and destroy root systems. What’s more, they can overwinter in your soil, returning in the spring to cause additional problems in the yard.
If your trees or shrubs are currently recovering from a lawn pest attack, follow these helpful suggestions:
- Regularly apply the correct amount of fertilizer to trees, greenery, and associated shrubs. Ongoing fertilization programs will help to increase health over time significantly.
- Water all trees and shrubs using the seasonal rule of thumb. In general, water infrequently and deep, avoiding the hottest parts of the day whenever possible.
- Get ongoing tree care and maintenance from the folks at Trees Hurt Too Inc.
Put your trust in a team that cares. Trees Hurt Too Inc. is standing by to receive your call at any time to get started on our professional tree care services.
A Guide To Effective Mosquito Control For Your Grand Prairie Property
Mosquito control for your Grand Prairie property is not to be ignored, as large populations of mosquitoes around your property can create problems such as itchy bites, allergic reactions, or serious disease transmission. Here are some of our best tips to help you with effective mosquito control:
- Remove sources of standing water, even those as shallow as an inch, to prevent mosquitoes laying eggs and breeding around your property.
- Fix leaks and drainage issues on your property that may be creating pools of excess moisture.
- Trim back all long grasses and overgrown foliage in addition to removing outdoor debris as these create moist, shady areas for mosquitoes to hide.
- Make sure doors and windows have sturdy screens and keep exterior doors and windows closed whenever possible to stop mosquitoes from getting inside.
In addition to these prevention steps, you should reach out to Trees Hurt Too Inc. for assistance in eliminating active mosquito populations lingering around your property.
The Best Way To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs In Your Grand Prairie Home
Bed bug infestations often start small and go unnoticed around your Grand Prairie home until the infestation has grown out of control and is causing significant problems for you and your loved ones. You may be turn to DIY bed bug control methods, but these are not the best way to treat bed bugs in your home.
The best, most effective way to get rid of bed bugs that invade your Grand Prairie home is the reach out to our experts at Trees Hurt Too Inc. Professional bed bug control is much more reliable than DIY methods that may not do the job or don't target the root source of the infestation. With the help of our team, you can be free of bed bugs in no time in a completely stress-free way and doesn’t waste your time and money in a trial-and-error process.
To learn more about how we can help you combat bed bugs in your Grand Prairie home, give us a call today.
How To Tell If Your Grand Prairie Property Has A Chinch Bug Problem
Chinch bugs may be tiny insects, but they are incredibly destructive to your property and can wreak havoc when it comes to the health of your plants. No Grand Prairie property owner wants this, as a zealous chinch bug infestation can destroy the time and effort you spent keeping your outdoor areas attractive.
To stop this pest before it gets out of control, you should be watching for warning signs of a chinch bug problem. These indicators include:
- Visual sightings of chinch bugs in grass or shrubs are a significant sign that this pest has invaded. This bug will be small, less than a sixth of an inch long, and be black with white markings as adults.
- Dry patches of grass that appear dead can indicate that chinch bugs are sucking the moisture out of the blades and injecting them with toxins. These areas may grow and appear scattered at first.
- Shrubs and plants that start to wilt, die off, or suffer from drought stress also indicate that chinch bugs are sapping their moisture and health.
If you see any of these signs, reach out to our licensed plant health care professionals at Trees Hurt Too Inc. immediately for further assistance.
How Can I Tell If My Grand Prairie Home Is At Risk For Spider Problems?
Spider problems are among the worst types of pest issues to encounter as spiders can be frightening and dangerous, depending on the species. Several factors may attract spiders to your home, listed below. If your home has one or more of these factors, you may be at serious risk for spider problems:
- A current pest prey issue such as an infestation of cockroaches or ants can attract spiders looking for an easy meal.
- Plenty of cluttered areas with stacks of boxes that create hiding places for spiders.
- Moisture issues and leaks both inside and outside of your property can create pools of excess water, attracting thirsty spiders or their pest prey.
- A plethora of cracks around your home’s windows, doors, and foundation may welcome spiders looking for accessible shelter inside.
- Long grasses, leaf litter, and woodpiles in your yard create outdoor spider hiding spots and make your property hospitable to all pest species.
For help addressing these issues or assistance eliminating an active spider problem, don’t hesitate to reach out to Trees Hurt Too Inc. for expert spider control and removal.